To create a custom column in COBRA Show Creator (CSC) follow either of the two methods outlined below. Custom columns can be used to hold additional information for that specific event. Some use cases, but are not limited to, are positions and rack angles.
From the Create New Show window, enter the custom column names you'd like in the Custom Columns field as indicated below.
If adding more than one custom column, separate each name with a comma.
1. Click Show Settings from the left-hand side of the CSC screen.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the Show Settings window and click the Add A Custom Column button.
3. Enter a new column name in the New Column Column field. In the example below, "Rack #" is entered as the new column name. Then click the Add Custom Column button when finished.
4. The new column name will appear as seen below, and the Show Settings window can be closed by clicking Save Settings.
5. Your new column will appear on the main scripting window as seen below.