When Scripting in COBRA Show Creator, the Lift Time column represents the amount of time it takes for the lift charge to get the Firework up in the air. The Lift time will be automatically subtracted from each cues event time, so that the Firework will burst in the air at the Event Time.
Articles in this section
- How do I insert multiple events in COBRA Show Creator
- How to Drag and Drop STEP Events
- How do I Shift Cues in COBRA Show Creator?
- What are Show Settings in COBRA Show Creator?
- What is a Lift Time?
- What is a Pre-Fire Time?
- What is a Duration Time?
- How do I know if my COBRA Show Creator is going to expire?
- How do I create a combined audio file?
- Can you run COBRA Show Creator SMPTE in offline mode?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.