When scripting in COBRA Show Creator, the Pre-Fire column represents the time required for the fuse to light and hit the lift charge. The Pre-Fire time will be automatically subtracted from each cues event time, so that the Firework will burst at the specified Event Time.
Articles in this section
- How do I insert multiple events in COBRA Show Creator
- How to Drag and Drop STEP Events
- How do I Shift Cues in COBRA Show Creator?
- What are Show Settings in COBRA Show Creator?
- What is a Lift Time?
- What is a Pre-Fire Time?
- What is a Duration Time?
- How do I know if my COBRA Show Creator is going to expire?
- How do I create a combined audio file?
- Can you run COBRA Show Creator SMPTE in offline mode?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.