The COBRA Control Panel is an Android-based app that is available from the Google Play store. To install or upgrade to the latest Control Panel version, go to the COBRA Control Panel app on the Google Play store. For more information, see What is the COBRA Control Panel?
- Fixed UI issue that caused modules to incorrectly display as being on channel 0
- Implemented various crash fixes
- Updated app to target Android 13 (API level 33) to comply with Google Play policies
- Fixed UI issue on tablets with larger screens.
- Addressed a bug where having a module on address 255 prevented modules from appearing in the device list.
- Resolved a UI bug that caused module channels to appear incorrectly after arming.
- Implemented various crash fixes.
- The 2.4.6 updates resolved an issue where the Control Panel would show an incorrect number of 36/72M modules synced to the 18R2. Version 2.4.6 also brings various bug and crash fixes.
- The 2.4.4 update adds a 30s delay when opening Control Panel after a tablet reboot or power-up. This delay enhances the stability of Control Panel. 2.4.4 also brings various bug fixes and improvements.
The 2.4.0 update is a minor patch to resolve currently known issues.
- Improved stability after reconnecting the 18R2 after it was previously powered off and the user pressed the Close button from the Control Panel dialogue.
The 2.3.3 update is a minor patch to resolve currently known issues.
- Fixed an issue where the Control Panel would say the remote is in Test Mode when the 18R2 is actually armed
- Improvements to script event loading
- Improvements to app disconnectivity and restart
- Disables to Jump to Event feature for scripts containing STEP events
The 2.3.2 is a minor patch to resolve currently known issues.
- Fixed an issue in the Free Mode of the Device List where modules were not correctly showing when a script was loaded.
- Updated several UI classifications to resolve issues with the Manual Fire clock being cut off.
- Various crash fixes and other minor improvements.
The 2.3.1 update focuses on usability improvements and bug fixes.
- Improved initial startup process to speed up usability when loading scripts and module information.
- Users no longer have to update the Control Panel version when changing between 18R2 firmware versions 5.0, 5.1, and 6.0
- Fixed issue on Manual Fire that required double-tapping cue one to fire.
- Script comments will now show correctly when using firmware 6.0.6.
- DMX and STEP combination scripts are now correctly supported when using firmware 6.0.6.
- Various crash fixes.
- Jumping to DMX events has been temporarily removed and will be added back in a later update.
The 2.3.0 update includes support for COBRA DMX.
- Improvements include displaying DMX events within Show Controls and also the DMX universe for 36M/72M modules on the Device List.
2.2.1 is a patch release to 2.1.0 to address a few issues updated within the 5.1.2 firmware.
- Feature to select a script to make it the primary script as detailed within the 5.1.2 firmware update functionality has been removed. This will be added back in the future.
- Support for new phone and tablet resolutions including fixes to prevent crashes
- Improved reliability in having the 18R2 recognize a physical detachment and disconnection
- Fixed issue where Control Panel would get stuck trying to load scripts from the 18R2 when first starting the app
- Various minor bug fixes
Supports up to COBRA firmware 5.1.0.
- Local audio file support
- Continuous clock
- Unlimited channel/cue for selected script within the Show Controls section
- Edit script settings from the Show Controls section
- New script setting defaults
- New general feature settings
- Bug Fixes
Supports up to COBRA firmware 5.0.5.
- Fixed a saving and searching issue within the Google Map field map functionality
- Fixed Sort By action for 9.7" devices
- Changed Field Map GPS pop-up to correctly indicate GPS turned off for 9.7" devices
- Corrected verbiage on Manual Fire Assign Caliber popup for 9.7" devices
- Optimized code to further prevent memory error crashes (Unfortunately, Cobra has stopped...)