We have released a 6.0.8 patch fix for the 18R2, 36M, and 72M. This update is only required if you are currently running the 6.0.x family of firmware versions and only requires the module and 18R2 processor to be updated. This update is a cumulative update and will also include the fixes found in 6.0.6 and 6.0.7. Those looking to upgrade to the 6.0.x family of firmware can do so using the COBRA Reprogramming software. If you are already running a version of 6.0 and wish to upgrade to 6.0.8, please see the update instructions at the end of this article. You do not need to use the COBRA Reprogramming Software to update to the patch release
36/72M Improvements and Fixes
- Resolves an issue where the 36/72M did not download new DMX events correctly after clearing a script manually on the 18R2 by holding TEST and SYNC for 10 seconds.
For the 18R2:
- Save the cobra.s19 file to a USB drive.
- Insert the USB drive into the 18R2 while it's off.
- Hold SYNC and power on the 18R2. The LEDs will spin in a circle.
- Once done, remove the USB and restart the 18R2. Version 6.0.8 will appear. The upgrade is complete.