When you power on your device, the first number in the startup sequence will be your firmware version; for example, 3.0.3 or 5.0.2.
Articles in this section
- How to use Variable Pulse Time in Firmware Version 6.0.X
- What is a firmware version?
- How do I determine what firmware my equipment is on?
- How do I update the firmware on my equipment?
- Does my equipment need to be running the same firmware to function?
- How to update Snap stick drivers on a Windows PC
- My 18R2 shows ER4 after doing a firmware upgrade, what do I do?
- How do I use the script commenting feature?
- Are there any known issues in firmware 5.0.X?
- Can I downgrade my firmware?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.