The COBRA G-Flame adapter is not polarity sensitive. You can connect the brown and blue wire to either of the red and black terminals on the cue you would like to use for your G-Flame. If using the Quick Plug version you can plug it in as you normally would with an igniter.
Articles in this section
- How to Add a SMPTE Timecode Track to Your Show Audio File
- Can COBRA's signal penetrate through barriers?
- How to Reset Your Portal Account Login
- How to Start an Out of Warranty Repair
- How to Start a Warranty Repair
- How do I Cancel an Order?
- How do I Modify an Order?
- What does my Warranty Cover?
- My module caught fire! What do I do?
- How to update my COBRA Webstore Account Billing and Shipping Address?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.