Yes, you can operate the COBRA devices without an antenna, this will not damage any of the devices. However, your signal strength will drastically decrease.
Articles in this section
- What is MESH, and how does it work?
- How does COBRA perform in RF-rich, high interference environments?
- I believe one of my modules has low signal strength; what do I do?
- Why is the signal strength value negative, and what does this mean?
- On what frequency does COBRA operate?
- What type of antenna connector does COBRA use?
- Can I use COBRA without an antenna?
- Can I use my own antenna with the COBRA devices?
- How can extension cables help improve my signal strength?
- I am shooting in a large stadium, do you have any signal best practices?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.