A commonly asked question is Why do cues light-up red after loading my script? The reason cues light-up red is to let you know which channels have missing continuity for channel/cue combinations that are in your script. Therefore, when checking continuity from your 18R2, any red cues indicate missing continuity for a cue that is in your script.
Articles in this section
- Can I copy and paste events from one show to another?
- I am trying to load a script into my 18R2, and nothing is happening, why is this?
- How do I dry run my script?
- Can I reference some sample/example scripts?
- How do I start a script?
- Do I need to clear my current scripts before loading new scripts?
- How do I know my script is loaded?
- What is an alternate firing event, and how do I use it within my script?
- What is a CSV file?
- What type of software options can I use to create a COBRA script?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.