Yes, it is common and perfectly fine for a script or SPFX show to start instantly at the 0.0-second mark. If your exhibition includes audio, we do recommend adding about 5 seconds of silence (pre-roll) at the beginning of your show to prevent the audio from skipping. If you don't add this silence, it's OK; but you may hear a small skip or click in the audio when it starts.
Articles in this section
- Can I copy and paste events from one show to another?
- I am trying to load a script into my 18R2, and nothing is happening, why is this?
- How do I dry run my script?
- Can I reference some sample/example scripts?
- How do I start a script?
- Do I need to clear my current scripts before loading new scripts?
- How do I know my script is loaded?
- What is an alternate firing event, and how do I use it within my script?
- What is a CSV file?
- What type of software options can I use to create a COBRA script?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.