For the most effective use, you should place the MJG initiators in direct contact with the lift charge, located inside the firework where the Visco fuse enters. You can perform this process by using a brass poking tool to create a port directly to the lift charge, or by using the COBRA Quickfire Clips. Please note that you should exercise caution any time you are coming into contact with a firework's lift charge. Use brass tools, wear anti-static clothing, and always face the top of the product away from yourself and others, as well as buildings and trees. E-match and initiator wires should remain shunted until you plug them into a firing module.
Articles in this section
- How Many MJG Igniter's Can I Fire
- How long can I store MJG Firewire Initiators before they go bad?
- How does an MJG initiator work?
- What is the difference between an MJG initiator and a professional E-match?
- Why can't I purchase other items in my MJG initiator order?
- How long does it take for an MJG initiator to fire?
- How do I use MJG initiators with consumer 1.4G class C product?
- Will the length of MJG initiators (1 meter to 3 meters) affect how many I can fire on a single cue?
- What level of voltage and current are required to fire an MJG initiator?
- How long does it take to receive MJG initiators (and what is the difference between USPS and UPS)?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.