Yes, when using SMPTE we recommend a pre-roll time of approximately 10 seconds to allow time for you to ensure that everything is running correctly.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my 18R2 to support SMPTE time code input?
- What is the difference between the timecode1 and timecode2 script argument value?
- How does COBRA react if the SMPTE time code stops or is lost while the show is running?
- Can I start my show if my script contains timecode, but the SMPTE is not working?
- Do I need to press the trigger button first before receiving SMPTE time code for the script to start?
- How do you pause a show running SMPTE?
- What does the SMPTE time code quality feed represent?
- Does COBRA work with the FireOne TimeMachine?
- Does COBRA support MIDI?
- Does COBRA support FSK time code?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.