Due to memory limitations on the 18R, the controller does not support active continuity reporting when armed. Continuity will only display on the 18R when in test mode. While continuity does not display on the 18R when armed, your modules will still fire cues.
Articles in this section
- Can I still purchase an 18R?
- Can I upgrade my 18R Controller to the 18R2 Controller?
- How do I unsync the 18R from my modules?
- How do I test signal strength on multiple modules on the same channel?
- How do I test continuity on multiple modules on the same channel?
- When I arm my 18R, why do the green continuity lights turn off?
- When I press buttons to fire at a quick pace, why do some cues not fire?
- Why can't I see what I have previously fired from the 18R Controller?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.