COBRA supports a total of 99 universes and up to 200 channels per universe for a total of 20,000 unique universe/channel combinations. For more information on COBRA DMX specifications, see Introduction to COBRA DMX.
Articles in this section
- How does COBRA connect to DMX devices?
- Can a single script support both PYRO and DMX events?
- What types of devices can COBRA DMX control?
- What is the maximum number of DMX devices across XLR cable length can a 36M or 72M support?
- How many channels and universes does COBRA DMX support?
- Can you use SMPTE and DMX at the same time?
- Can I have multiple DMX scripts on one CSV file?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.