In COBRA Show Creator, Duration refers to the amount of time an Effect will display in the sky once it has been ignited. This time can be used as a marker for how long a Firework will last, to help eliminate any black sky during your show. Many of the Fireworks that are imported from WikiFireworks.com will have a Duration time included, but this value can be manually adjusted at any time.
Articles in this section
- How to Drag and Drop STEP Events
- What are Show Settings in COBRA Show Creator?
- What is a Lift Time?
- What is a Pre-Fire Time?
- What is a Duration Time?
- How do I know if my COBRA Show Creator is going to expire?
- How do I create a combined audio file?
- Can you run COBRA Show Creator SMPTE in offline mode?
- The My Fireworks Tab is gone, how can I get it back?
- My COBRA Show Creator license is about to expire, what do I do?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.