The COBRA Reprogramming Software is PC only. Although we do not provide support for anything other than Windows PC applications, we have had clients successfully use the software on a Windows emulator in Apple MacOS environments.
Articles in this section
- What is a firmware version?
- How do I determine what firmware my equipment is on?
- How do I update the firmware on my equipment?
- Does my equipment need to be running the same firmware to function?
- COBRA Firmware Version 6.0.4 BETA Release
- How to update Snap stick drivers on a Windows PC
- My 18R2 shows ER4 after doing a firmware upgrade, what do I do?
- How do I use the script commenting feature?
- Are there any known issues in firmware 5.0.X?
- Can I downgrade my firmware?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.