Depending on what equipment you own, you may have one of two types of hardware versions. Hardware A and Hardware B. The version you have depends on the year it was purchased. To find out which hardware version you own please see Hardware Hammered Out for more information.
Articles in this section
- How to use Variable Pulse Time in Firmware Version 6.0.X
- What is a firmware version?
- How do I determine what firmware my equipment is on?
- How do I update the firmware on my equipment?
- Does my equipment need to be running the same firmware to function?
- How to update Snap stick drivers on a Windows PC
- My 18R2 shows ER4 after doing a firmware upgrade, what do I do?
- How do I use the script commenting feature?
- Are there any known issues in firmware 5.0.X?
- Can I downgrade my firmware?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.