Within your script, you define a trigger channel and button to use to start your show. When you are ready to begin the show, go to the channel that you specified and push the trigger button that you assigned. For example, you may define your trigger channel as 00 and your trigger button as 1. After arming the controller, go to channel 00 and press button 1, and the script will start. You can also use "AUTO-FIRE" or "STEP" as the trigger button.
Articles in this section
- Can I copy and paste events from one show to another?
- I am trying to load a script into my 18R2, and nothing is happening, why is this?
- How do I dry run my script?
- Can I reference some sample/example scripts?
- How do I start a script?
- Do I need to clear my current scripts before loading new scripts?
- How do I know my script is loaded?
- What is an alternate firing event, and how do I use it within my script?
- What is a CSV file?
- What type of software options can I use to create a COBRA script?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.