STEP/timed event scripting combines STEP scripting with timed event scripting. For any events with the word "STEP," the script will pause and require the user to press the STEP button to execute the next event. You can go back and forth between STEP and timed events as many times as desired. Every time you introduce a new STEP event, any subsequent timed events will reset back to 00:00.0s.
Articles in this section
- Can I copy and paste events from one show to another?
- I am trying to load a script into my 18R2, and nothing is happening, why is this?
- How do I dry run my script?
- Can I reference some sample/example scripts?
- How do I start a script?
- Do I need to clear my current scripts before loading new scripts?
- How do I know my script is loaded?
- What is an alternate firing event, and how do I use it within my script?
- What is a CSV file?
- What type of software options can I use to create a COBRA script?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.