007 and 008 are production codes for each Talon. The Talons marked with 007 may have a higher resistance due to a red coating applied to the nichrome wire, which can cause issues when firing Talons in parallel. Cobra only sells the 008 Talon version today, which does not have the red coating.
Articles in this section
- How long can I store my Clip-On/Talon Igniters before they go bad?
- How does a Talon/Clip-on Igniter Clip work?
- Are Talons/Clip-on Igniters one-time use or can they be reused?
- How many Talons/Clip-On Igniters can I fire at the same time on a single cue?
- I am experiencing failures when firing Talon/Clip-On Igniter clips, please help.
- What is the difference between e-match and Talon/Clip-on Igniter mode?
- Can you fire Talons/Clip-on Igniters on series slats?
- What is the best practice for installing a Talon/Clip-on Igniter on a fuse?
- Will the length of a Talon/Clip-On Igniter (1 meter to 6 meters) affect how many I can fire on a single cue?
- What is the expected resistance of a Talon/Clip-on Igniter?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.