The length of the MJG wire will not affect the number that you can fire from a single cue, although additional copper shoot wire may add some resistance and will impact the total number of Talons/Clip-on Igniters you can fire.
Articles in this section
- How does an MJG initiator work?
- What is the difference between an MJG initiator and a professional E-match?
- Why can't I purchase other items in my MJG initiator order?
- How long does it take for an MJG initiator to fire?
- How do I use MJG initiators with consumer 1.4G class C product?
- Will the length of MJG initiators (1 meter to 3 meters) affect how many I can fire on a single cue?
- What level of voltage and current are required to fire an MJG initiator?
- How long does it take to receive MJG initiators (and what is the difference between USPS and FedEx)?
- Can you ship MJG initiators outside of the United States?
- Are MJG initiators friction sensitive and should I have concerns over inadvertent firing?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.