Yes, you can run COBRA Show Creator / SMPTE in offline mode. Make sure to open your show and the SMPTE audio file once while online. This will cache your show and SMPTE audio file and allow you to control your show using the SMTPE audio player, even if offline.
Articles in this section
- How to Drag and Drop STEP Events
- What are Show Settings in COBRA Show Creator?
- What is a Lift Time?
- What is a Pre-Fire Time?
- What is a Duration Time?
- How do I know if my COBRA Show Creator is going to expire?
- How do I create a combined audio file?
- Can you run COBRA Show Creator SMPTE in offline mode?
- The My Fireworks Tab is gone, how can I get it back?
- My COBRA Show Creator license is about to expire, what do I do?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.