While unplugging the Control Panel from the 18R2 controller while your show is running will not cause any issues to the operations of the 18R2, it is not recommended to plug the tablet back in while the show is still running.
Articles in this section
- Is the 18R2 required to use the Control Panel?
- What are the general features/benefits of the Control Panel?
- When do you recommend using the Control Panel?
- What is the difference between the Basic version (free) and Pro version of the Control Panel?
- How do I find which Control Panel version I am running?
- Can I unplug and plug my tablet in to my 18R2 while the show is running?
- What type of cable is required to connect the Control Panel to the 18R2?
- Why are one of my modules highlighted in yellow on the Control Panel device list?
- Is there anyway to have a continuous show clock in the COBRA Control Panel?
- Can I start my scripted show/manually fire from Control Panel?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.