Yes, you can start, pause, and resume your show directly from the Show Controls interface on the Control Panel Pro version. You can also jump to a specific event along with many other helpful features.
Articles in this section
- Is the 18R2 required to use the Control Panel?
- What are the general features/benefits of the Control Panel?
- When do you recommend using the Control Panel?
- What is the difference between the Basic version (free) and Pro version of the Control Panel?
- How do I find which Control Panel version I am running?
- Can I unplug and plug my tablet in to my 18R2 while the show is running?
- What type of cable is required to connect the Control Panel to the 18R2?
- Why are one of my modules highlighted in yellow on the Control Panel device list?
- Is there anyway to have a continuous show clock in the COBRA Control Panel?
- Can I start my scripted show/manually fire from Control Panel?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.