No. Currently, COBRA does not support multiple DMX scripts on one CSV file. If multiple DMX scripts are placed onto one CSV file you will be displayed with error code 56 on the 18R2 upon upload.
Articles in this section
- How does COBRA connect to DMX devices?
- Can a single script support both PYRO and DMX events?
- What types of devices can COBRA DMX control?
- What is the maximum number of DMX devices across XLR cable length can a 36M or 72M support?
- How many channels and universes does COBRA DMX support?
- Can you use SMPTE and DMX at the same time?
- Can I have multiple DMX scripts on one CSV file?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.