Yes, COBRA supports scripts that contain both PYRO and DMX events. Within the script format, each event contains columns for both pyro and DMX events that are independent of one another. You can define a single event that contains pyro only, DMX only, or both pyro and DMX at the same event time.
Articles in this section
- How does COBRA connect to DMX devices?
- Can a single script support both PYRO and DMX events?
- What types of devices can COBRA DMX control?
- What is the maximum number of DMX devices across XLR cable length can a 36M or 72M support?
- How many channels and universes does COBRA DMX support?
- Can you use SMPTE and DMX at the same time?
- Can I have multiple DMX scripts on one CSV file?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.