No, the 18R2 only receives Timecode; however, you can output SMPTE with an Audio Box. Please see Can an Audio Box feed SMPTE to other systems including firing systems and DMX controllers? for more information.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my 18R2 to support SMPTE time code input?
- What is the difference between the timecode1 and timecode2 script argument value?
- How does COBRA react if the SMPTE time code stops or is lost while the show is running?
- Can I start my show if my script contains timecode, but the SMPTE is not working?
- Do I need to press the trigger button first before receiving SMPTE time code for the script to start?
- How do you pause a show running SMPTE?
- What does the SMPTE time code quality feed represent?
- Does COBRA work with the FireOne TimeMachine?
- Does COBRA support MIDI?
- Does COBRA support FSK time code?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.