Yes, our custom charger is designed to charge the internal battery at the same time it powers the 18R2 and the Booster, all while the device is operating; the tablet, however, will not charge while the Command Center is powered on. However, the Command Center does have a feature whereby you can place the key in the Tablet Charge position.
Articles in this section
- Will COBRA assemble my Command Center if I ship in the various parts (18R2, booster, etc...)?
- What tablets do you recommend, and will COBRA sell me one?
- How long does it take to charge the Command Center?
- What is the battery life of the Command Center?
- Can I purchase components of the Command Center for my DIY project?
- How do I measure my tablet for the COBRA Command Center?
- How do I update the firmware on my Command Center?
- How do I load a script in my Command Center?
- Can I use my own charger with the Command Center?
- What is the weight/dimensions of the Command Center?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.