The base of the Command Center storage compartment is 91mm (approximately 3.58") by 151mm (about 5.94"). The storage compartment has slanted sides, so the overall volume available for use is slightly higher than these dimensions represent.
Articles in this section
- Will COBRA assemble my Command Center if I ship in the various parts (18R2, booster, etc...)?
- What tablets do you recommend, and will COBRA sell me one?
- How long does it take to charge the Command Center?
- What is the battery life of the Command Center?
- Can I purchase components of the Command Center for my DIY project?
- How do I measure my tablet for the COBRA Command Center?
- How do I update the firmware on my Command Center?
- How do I load a script in my Command Center?
- Can I use my own charger with the Command Center?
- What is the weight/dimensions of the Command Center?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.