The Command Center is designed to be as watertight as possible, but it is not waterproof. We recommend that you cover the Command Center in the event of rain or snow.
Articles in this section
- Will COBRA assemble my Command Center if I ship in the various parts (18R2, booster, etc...)?
- What tablets do you recommend, and will COBRA sell me one?
- How long does it take to charge the Command Center?
- What is the battery life of the Command Center?
- Can I purchase components of the Command Center for my DIY project?
- How do I measure my tablet for the COBRA Command Center?
- How do I update the firmware on my Command Center?
- How do I load a script in my Command Center?
- Can I use my own charger with the Command Center?
- What is the weight/dimensions of the Command Center?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.