All slats have mounting holes in each corner, in some cases on the sides, which you can use to mount the slats to varying surfaces. Our Slat Cover provides additional protection and mounting options.
Articles in this section
- What is a slat?
- What are the Pros and Cons of using slats?
- What is the difference between series and parallel slats?
- What is the difference between light-duty (24 AWG) and heavy-duty (22 AWG) cables?
- Can I use series slats and also fire the onboard cues?
- I am using series slats, but I cannot get them to show continuity or fire?
- Do the onboard cues fire in series or parallel when also using slats?
- Can I fire the 18S and 36S slats on the same module at the same time?
- What is the extra piece (shunt) that comes with my series slat?
- What are the pin-outs on the 6M DB9 to Airburst 9" Adapter Cable?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.