Yes, though not recommended, if you have a module with more than 18 cues such as the 36M or 72M, you can set multiple banks to the same channel; for example, bank A and B can both be set to channel 01. When firing at the same time, the slats will fire in parallel. The total number of Talons/Clip-on Igniters, MJG initiators, or professional e-match that can be fired is the total across all slats. Each slat does not have a power source; instead, the slats share the power source.
Articles in this section
- What is a slat?
- What are the Pros and Cons of using slats?
- What is the difference between series and parallel slats?
- What is the difference between light-duty (24 AWG) and heavy-duty (22 AWG) cables?
- Can I use series slats and also fire the onboard cues?
- I am using series slats, but I cannot get them to show continuity or fire?
- Do the onboard cues fire in series or parallel when also using slats?
- Can I fire the 18S and 36S slats on the same module at the same time?
- What is the extra piece (shunt) that comes with my series slat?
- What are the pin-outs on the 6M DB9 to Airburst 9" Adapter Cable?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.