Yes, you can place a booster or DISH on any COBRA device including the Audio Box. If you have a single booster, it is generally recommended to place the booster on the 18R2 as opposed to the Audio Box.
Articles in this section
- What types of flash drives should I use with the Audio Box?
- My audio is jumping around or sounds distorted; why is this?
- My audio plays when pressing the audio test button, but does not play when the 18R2 starts the script?
- My Audio Box power LED is flashing, what does this mean?
- My audio has stopped mid-show, why is this?
- My Audio Box is showing a -0 or no signal, why?
- My Audio Box is not reporting signal on the 18R2, why is this?
- How do I create a script to use with the Audio Box?
- Can other files be on the USB or will this cause issues during my show?
- Can I use external power with the Audio Box?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.