Even though the Audio Box does not fire pyrotechnics, it does reside on channel 99 for signal strength reporting. To test the Audio Box signal strength, navigate to channel 99 on your 18R2 and press and release the SYNC button to display the signal strength. You can also view the Audio Box signal strength from the Device List feature on the COBRA Control Panel.
Articles in this section
- What types of flash drives should I use with the Audio Box?
- My audio is jumping around or sounds distorted; why is this?
- My audio plays when pressing the audio test button, but does not play when the 18R2 starts the script?
- My Audio Box power LED is flashing, what does this mean?
- My audio has stopped mid-show, why is this?
- My Audio Box is showing a -0 or no signal, why?
- My Audio Box is not reporting signal on the 18R2, why is this?
- How do I create a script to use with the Audio Box?
- Can other files be on the USB or will this cause issues during my show?
- Can I use external power with the Audio Box?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.