The most common reason for audio quality issues is not correctly formatting the audio file. Please see our Audio Box User Guide for more information on formatting this file. Although rare, this may also occur if the USB driver is not compatible with the Audio Box. Please check out our certified COBRA USB drive if you believe this may be the issue.
Articles in this section
- I'm getting 'Filename mismatch' on my Audio Box
- Why does My Audio Box seem slower than my Pyro?
- Does the Audio Box Gen 2 require firmware 5.1.4 or higher?
- What types of flash drives should I use with the Audio Box?
- My audio is jumping around or sounds distorted; why is this?
- My audio plays when pressing the audio test button, but does not play when the 18R2 starts the script?
- My Audio Box power LED is flashing, what does this mean?
- My audio has stopped mid-show, why is this?
- My Audio Box is showing a -0 or no signal, why?
- My Audio Box is not reporting signal on the 18R2, why is this?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.