The 6M offers a similar range to the 18M and 36/72M of about 500m or 1,600ft direct line of sight. However, using the COBRA Booster, DISH, and MESH technology, this range can be dramatically improved. See Signal Strength Simplified for more information on signal strength and our MESH technology.
Articles in this section
- Can the 6M fire cues other than 1-6? Can it fire cues 7-12 or 13-18?
- What is the battery life of the 6M?
- What is the 6M signal range?
- What are the available connection options on the 6M?
- What are the different 6M antenna options, and is there a range difference between them?
- How much current is used to test continuity on the 6M?
- How many Talon/Clip-on Igniters can I fire on the 6M at the same time?
- How many MJG/E-Match igniters can I fire on the 6M at the same time?
- What type of port is used on the 6M to connect to the different connection options?
- What type of mounting options are available for the 6M?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.