The 6M supports onboard terminal block and Quickplug connections. The 6M also has a DB9 connector that allows various other connection methods, including onboard adapters, slats, and more.
Articles in this section
- Can the 6M fire cues other than 1-6? Can it fire cues 7-12 or 13-18?
- What is the battery life of the 6M?
- What is the 6M signal range?
- What are the available connection options on the 6M?
- What are the different 6M antenna options, and is there a range difference between them?
- How much current is used to test continuity on the 6M?
- How many Talon/Clip-on Igniters can I fire on the 6M at the same time?
- How many MJG/E-Match igniters can I fire on the 6M at the same time?
- What type of port is used on the 6M to connect to the different connection options?
- What type of mounting options are available for the 6M?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.