These connectors, resembling printer ports, are used for the optional COBRA slats. The smaller port (DB25) is for the 18S slat and the larger port (CEN50) is for the 36S slat. Each slat connected will fire in parallel with any cue connected to the module directly via on-board cues or quickplugs.
Articles in this section
- How-to remove Pro-Adapt plate from your COBRA 36M or 72M Module
- What is a bank and how does the 36M/72M function with the 18R and 18R2?
- I am receiving an error code when starting up the 36M/72M, what do I do?
- How much current is used to test continuity on my 36M/72M?
- What is the battery life of the 36M/72M?
- How many MJG/E-Match igniters can I fire on the 36M and 72M at the same time?
- How many Talons/Clip-on Igniters can I fire on the 36M and 72M at the same time?
- How many e-match/Talons/Clip-on Igniters can the 36M/72M fire when wiring in series or parallel?
- My 36M/72M is showing 'Error: 1 Low Driver', what does this mean?
- I just updated my firmware and am seeing Error 7 - No RF Comm. What is this?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.