The 36M, 72M, 18M, 18R, and 18R2 all use the same omnidirectional antenna. In the event you need to use an antenna from another module on your remote or 36M feel confident that it will provide you with the same range as the one that was included when purchased.
Articles in this section
- I want to upgrade my 36M/72M to Quickplugs, what do I need?
- How-to remove Pro-Adapt plate from your COBRA 36M or 72M Module
- What is a bank and how does the 36M/72M function with the 18R and 18R2?
- I am receiving an error code when starting up the 36M/72M, what do I do?
- How much current is used to test continuity on my 36M/72M?
- What is the battery life of the 36M/72M?
- How many MJG/E-Match igniters can I fire on the 36M and 72M at the same time?
- How many Talons/Clip-on Igniters can I fire on the 36M and 72M at the same time?
- How many e-match/Talons/Clip-on Igniters can the 36M/72M fire when wiring in series or parallel?
- My 36M/72M is showing 'Error: 1 Low Driver', what does this mean?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.