Yes, the 18R, 18R2 and 18M are compatible with the 36M/72M if all of the devices are running firmware version 5.0.2 or higher. You can upgrade the firmware on your 36M by using COBRA's reprogramming software. We provide the firmware updates and the reprogramming software free of charge. A Wireless Reprogrammer is required to do the firmware update or you may choose to send your equipment in to have it done free of charge, however, we do ask that the customer be responsible shipping to and from COBRA.
Articles in this section
- How-to remove Pro-Adapt plate from your COBRA 36M or 72M Module
- What is a bank and how does the 36M/72M function with the 18R and 18R2?
- I am receiving an error code when starting up the 36M/72M, what do I do?
- How much current is used to test continuity on my 36M/72M?
- What is the battery life of the 36M/72M?
- How many MJG/E-Match igniters can I fire on the 36M and 72M at the same time?
- How many Talons/Clip-on Igniters can I fire on the 36M and 72M at the same time?
- How many e-match/Talons/Clip-on Igniters can the 36M/72M fire when wiring in series or parallel?
- My 36M/72M is showing 'Error: 1 Low Driver', what does this mean?
- I just updated my firmware and am seeing Error 7 - No RF Comm. What is this?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.