The 36M uses a 128x64 pixel LCD screen. The 36M/72M screen displays the address, channel/bank information, voltage mode, battery levels, and signal strength at the same time. The 36M/72M screen is an improvement over the 18M screen, which displays some of this information to the operator during the startup sequence but not continuously.
Articles in this section
- I want to upgrade my 36M/72M to Quickplugs, what do I need?
- How-to remove Pro-Adapt plate from your COBRA 36M or 72M Module
- What is a bank and how does the 36M/72M function with the 18R and 18R2?
- I am receiving an error code when starting up the 36M/72M, what do I do?
- How much current is used to test continuity on my 36M/72M?
- What is the battery life of the 36M/72M?
- How many MJG/E-Match igniters can I fire on the 36M and 72M at the same time?
- How many Talons/Clip-on Igniters can I fire on the 36M and 72M at the same time?
- How many e-match/Talons/Clip-on Igniters can the 36M/72M fire when wiring in series or parallel?
- My 36M/72M is showing 'Error: 1 Low Driver', what does this mean?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.