The 36M USB port is currently used for updating the firmware. However, in the future, this can be used for various 3rd party integrations or features such as downloading a log file (sort of a black box) feature for retaining the last show for troubleshooting purposes.
Articles in this section
- I want to upgrade my 36M/72M to Quickplugs, what do I need?
- How-to remove Pro-Adapt plate from your COBRA 36M or 72M Module
- What is a bank and how does the 36M/72M function with the 18R and 18R2?
- I am receiving an error code when starting up the 36M/72M, what do I do?
- How much current is used to test continuity on my 36M/72M?
- What is the battery life of the 36M/72M?
- How many MJG/E-Match igniters can I fire on the 36M and 72M at the same time?
- How many Talons/Clip-on Igniters can I fire on the 36M and 72M at the same time?
- How many e-match/Talons/Clip-on Igniters can the 36M/72M fire when wiring in series or parallel?
- My 36M/72M is showing 'Error: 1 Low Driver', what does this mean?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.