Yes, you can use the 18M with the 36M and 72M, but all of your equipment must be on firmware 5.0.2 or higher. For more information on upgrading your firmware, please see How do I update the firmware on my equipment?
Articles in this section
- I want to upgrade my 18M to Quickplugs, what do I need?
- How do I Replace Cue Strips on the 18M?
- How can I fire multiple modules at the same time?
- What is the voltage mode and how do I change it?
- What is the battery life of the 18M?
- My LiPo battery won't charge, why is this?
- Can I upgrade my module to support the internal LiPo battery?
- I am getting an error code when starting the 18M, how do I solve this?
- How many e-match/MJG initiators/Talons/Clip-on Igniters can I fire in series or in parallel?
- How many Talons/Clip-on Igniters can I fire on the 18M at the same time?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.