No, you do not need to unsync your 18M from the controller. When you sync your module to another controller, it is automatically unsynced from the previous controller.
Articles in this section
- I'm pressing channel up, but the channel isn't changing
- I want to upgrade my 18M to Quickplugs, what do I need?
- How do I Replace Cue Strips on the 18M?
- How can I fire multiple modules at the same time?
- What is the voltage mode and how do I change it?
- What is the battery life of the 18M?
- My LiPo battery won't charge, why is this?
- Can I upgrade my module to support the internal LiPo battery?
- I am getting an error code when starting the 18M, how do I solve this?
- How many e-match/MJG initiators/Talons/Clip-on Igniters can I fire in series or in parallel?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.