The SYNC button should blink consistently on your 18M when synced to a remote that is powered on and in range. If you have not yet synced your module and controller please see out support document on syncing your devices to get started.
Articles in this section
- How do I Replace Cue Strips on the 18M?
- How can I fire multiple modules at the same time?
- I think my 18M may have bad signal, how can I test to see if it has normal signal operation?
- What is the voltage mode and how do I change it?
- What is the battery life of the 18M?
- My LiPo battery won't charge, why is this?
- Can I upgrade my module to support the internal LiPo battery?
- I am getting an error code when starting the 18M, how do I solve this?
- How many e-match/MJG initiators/Talons/Clip-on Igniters can I fire in series or in parallel?
- How many Talons/Clip-on Igniters can I fire on the 18M at the same time?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.