In most cases, it is not possible to repair a broken cue strip and it must be replaced. Cue strips can be purchased directly from COBRA and are easily installed using only a screwdriver. Please visit our 18M Cue Strip product page for more information.
Articles in this section
- I want to upgrade my 18M to Quickplugs, what do I need?
- How do I Replace Cue Strips on the 18M?
- How can I fire multiple modules at the same time?
- What is the voltage mode and how do I change it?
- What is the battery life of the 18M?
- My LiPo battery won't charge, why is this?
- Can I upgrade my module to support the internal LiPo battery?
- I am getting an error code when starting the 18M, how do I solve this?
- How many e-match/MJG initiators/Talons/Clip-on Igniters can I fire in series or in parallel?
- How many Talons/Clip-on Igniters can I fire on the 18M at the same time?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.