Yes, turning off the 18R2 will cause the modules to stop firing after a defined period of time. Using firmware 4.0.0 and lower the module disarms in approximately 10 seconds while firmware 5.0 and higher disarms in about 20 seconds. In order to disarm the modules immediately, we suggest pressing the TEST / DISARM button.
Articles in this section
- Does my firmware version need to match between the 18R2 and other devices?
- What is the battery life of the 18R2?
- When I startup my 18R2, what are the sequence of numbers/information appearing before the channel displays?
- The SYNC LED is blinking on my 18R2, what does this mean?
- What is the maximum number of modules I can sync to an 18R2?
- How do I know my modules are armed from my 18R2?
- What is the STEP button?
- How-to use the basic STEP Firing feature of the 18R and 18R2
- What is the AUTO-FIRE button?
- How to use the AUTO FIRE feature of the 18R and 18R2
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.