Auto-fire is a basic sequencing feature that allows you to execute firing sequences with a fixed time delay between each cue. For example, you can fire cues 1 through 12 with a 0.5s time delay in-between. For more advanced sequencing, we suggest you use scripting. For more information on the auto-fire feature including how to execute auto-fire sequences, see our 18R2 Pro Remote User Guide section, Firing.
Articles in this section
- Does my firmware version need to match between the 18R2 and other devices?
- What is the battery life of the 18R2?
- When I startup my 18R2, what are the sequence of numbers/information appearing before the channel displays?
- The SYNC LED is blinking on my 18R2, what does this mean?
- What is the maximum number of modules I can sync to an 18R2?
- How do I know my modules are armed from my 18R2?
- What is the STEP button?
- How-to use the basic STEP Firing feature of the 18R and 18R2
- What is the AUTO-FIRE button?
- How to use the AUTO FIRE feature of the 18R and 18R2
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.