Yes, an existing 18R2 can be upgraded to support the Deadman Trigger. The 18R2 will need to be running firmware version 4.0 or higher to support a Deadman Trigger.
Articles in this section
- Why does my 18R2 keep displaying PAU when starting a script?
- Does my firmware version need to match between the 18R2 and other devices?
- What is the battery life of the 18R2?
- When I startup my 18R2, what are the sequence of numbers/information appearing before the channel displays?
- The SYNC LED is blinking on my 18R2, what does this mean?
- What is the maximum number of modules I can sync to an 18R2?
- How do I know my modules are armed from my 18R2?
- What is the STEP button?
- How-to use the basic STEP Firing feature of the 18R and 18R2
- What is the AUTO-FIRE button?
Our Support Team Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm EDT Monday to Friday. We can be reached by phone at 518-741-4300 or email email@example.com
Emergency Shoot Site Support
COBRA offers a 24-hour support system for on-site emergencies. If you are on a shoot site and encounter a show-stopping issue, please reach out to us via phone at 929-930-6868.